> I'd be very curious to see your interpretation of the parable
> of the good
> Samaritan, then. :-)  You do know that was the answer to "who is my
> neighbor?" , right?

You help me illustrate my point that it is difficult to be a good Christian,
when it is not clear what is most important. The Parable suggests that the
hierarchy is Man first, then gospel. The parable was an answer to how to
receive eternal life.
Yet in my last post I quoted the New Testament that said worshiping the lord
was first, then your neighbor.
Two opposing memes. Perhaps this was Jesus's way of playing both sides of
the fence.

Nerd From Hell