Reggie Bautista wrote:
Doug wrote:

Or a phenomenon that is beyond our understanding, but in fact has a logical explanation?

I replied:

Hypothetical situation: At some point in the future, God reveals him/her/itself in an unambiguous, empirically testable way. If that is going to eventually happen, then right now some religious phenomena would qualify as being beyond our current understanding but in fact would have logical explanations, no?

Doug responded:

What phenomenon and what makes it religious?

Whichever religious phenomonon you were talking about in your original email.

Sorry, I've been busy and missed your reply. We were discussing Ronn's prescience, (I think). From what I could tell, there was nothing particularly religious about his experiences other than the fact that he was having them. This is an assumption on my part though, as he did not describe his experiences in any detail.

Doug