On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 11:18 pm, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

Again, that is exactly what this man did, but the old saying about "When the cat's away, the mice will play" was proven again as the temptation of using Daddy's more powerful machine while he was out of town proved too great for the kid in question. I suppose he could have done something like take the motherboard out of his machine and lock it in a bank safe-deposit box that only he had the key to, but I doubt he thought that would be necessary . . .

Password?

Accounts? Nothing that hasn't been in use for at least 30 years...

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A computer without Windows is like a cake without mustard. - anonymous