From: William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: religious/political question
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:11:29 +0000

On 31 Oct 2003, at 10:31 pm, Andrew Crystall wrote:

On 31 Oct 2003 at 21:28, William T Goodall wrote:

Hence it is a non sequitur.

Why? Because I'm attacking something YOU believe in for a change?

My belief that your English comprehension skills are rather poor?

Well, my English comprehension skills are extremely good, yet I don't see what you're referring to. Rather than sniping at Andy with one-liners, would you please explain the distinction? Quite frankly, I don't detect one here.

There's no non sequitur here except you on the defensive.

Each of your posts in this thread is more evidence for my belief :)

"Hey! You speak English really good." "Better than you, in fact." ~patient and med student on last night's ER

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com