Erik Reuter wrote:

> A little. But I don't put a high value on such anecdotal evidence. A
> poll of at least 1000 of those people (randomly selected across a
> diverse range of backgrounds) asking how favorably they view OBL would
> be more convincing.

I don't think their support[or lack thereof] for OBL has ever been the
subject of a poll question. At least I haven't come across any such
poll.

And unlike Pakistan, Indian muslims just don't seem to be included in
the international polls on the subject. I have always found that a bit
strange as India has the second largest muslim population in the world -
only Indonesia has more muslims than India.

Ritu