From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Explanation
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:19:58 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Erik Reuter wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:20:14AM -0600, Dan Minette wrote:
>
> > I've noticed a rather interesting asymmetry.  People on the list who
> > are
>
> Perhaps you forgot that JDG killfiled me for a while, although I may be
> out of it now, I'm not sure. Anyway, in case you forgot, I'm not
> religious.

Hm. Wondering now:

how many religious people on list
how many very non-religious people on list
how many people have killfiles
if killfiles by religious people have primarily non-religious people
if killfiles by non-religious people have primarily religious people

Julia

doesn't use killfiles, certainly not on mailing lists

Is this a poll? :-) Somehow I doubt you're asking seriously, but if you want, I could easily set up an actual poll up at Livejournal and invite list members to participate anonymously. We could even arrange it so the page would not log participants' isp addresses.

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com