In a message dated 11/15/2003 7:45:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> He refused to answer the question as to
> whether he has or has not.  Given how frantically the
> Gore opposition research team was looking for evidence
> that he had, and how much money they were spending on
> it, my bet is that he didn't, because it would have
> come out if he had.  I don't really know that, though,
> it's just my guess

Uh - just your unbiased guess. There was pretty clear hearsay evidence that he did and
as I remember his advisors knew about it. Of course Bush would never hide something
like this just as he would never hide the fact that he was speeding when he was
arrested for DWI in Maine.