In a message dated 11/15/2003 8:05:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Indeed, I am sure that the intelligence services of the rest of the world
> were *shocked*,  shocked I tell you, to learn that the wife
> of an
> ambassador was a spy.

When Clinton was being impeached JDG always claimed that the democrats condoned his
behavior. In fact his behavior was condemned; but not felt to be an impeachable
offense.

So I want one of you guys to say that this was a crime and whoever did it should be
prosecuted. No more BS about everyone knew. Where is your absolute moralism in this
instance.