In a message dated 11/15/2003 8:05:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Indeed, I am sure that the intelligence services of the rest of the world
> were *shocked*,  shocked I tell you, to learn that the wife
> of an
> ambassador was a spy.

So easy for you guys to be glib. She was in fact a spy. She was in fact working with
cover organizations. Those she worked with and for may not have known and now they do.
Outing her was illegal. I guess it is ok to out an agent but not ok to have an affair
and lie about it. Just so I am clear on this.