In a message dated 12/13/2003 10:53:53 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  Just to be picky, that ¶ was part of Travis's post to which I was
responding.

Just to be blunt, I haven't been reading all of the posts.

AOL automatically throws out that top line.

>  >Superman/Spiderman crossover? Bah, humbug.
>  >
>  >I want a Hulk/Tick matchup.
>  >
>  >Unlimited power versus infinitely thick skull.
>  >
>  >The fight itself wouldn't be as interesting as the collateral damage.
>  >
>  >Vilyehm "spoon" Teighlore
>

>  "Tick?  Hulk smash!"
>

>  <SPLURT!!>
>

>  O-positive everywhere . . .

I thought the only superpower the Tick had was being invulnerable to
absolutely everything. TNT, atomic bombs, and even Larry from the Animaniacs.

Hulk/Mask would be good, too.  The comic book--not the movie.

Vilyehm