From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Outlandish but exceedingly fun.
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:44:01 -0600

Someone once suggested that Tromites have the potential of being among the most powerful beings around, but the writers never seem to allow the sole surviving representative of that race to cut loose. (Perhaps that's why they made him some sort of monk . . . ?)

Can you elaborate a little? I'm a comic freak, yet have never heard of Tromites.

While sticking to Marvel/DC though, I can say that the Hulk is viewed as being possibly the most powerful being. It is conjectured that he has no limitations, and can quite simply grow ever more powerful.