From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Outlandish but exceedingly fun.
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:21:04 -0600

At 09:59 PM 12/17/03, David Hobby wrote:
Travis Edmunds wrote:

> How about a Berserker? (Mr. Blankenship should know what that is)

Are you saying that it takes one to know one?

Er...I don't think so...unless you are a self proclaimed Beserker...?

-- Ronn! :)

who seldom hears "Mr. Blankenship" except from students or from people who are trying to sell him something . . .

<lol> Well I figured Ronn was a little too informal. Also figured a Beserker would be right up your alley seeing as how it's old school sci-fi. As for me trying to sell you something...wanna buy my marble collection?

-Travis "trying to lose his marbles" Edmunds.