At 12:37 PM 12/18/03, Julia Thompson wrote:
Travis Edmunds wrote:

> >From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: Outlandish but exceedingly fun.
> >Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:21:04 -0600
> >
> >-- Ronn! :)
> >
> >who seldom hears "Mr. Blankenship" except from students or from people who
> >are trying to sell him something . . .
> >

> <lol> Well I figured Ronn was a little too informal. Also figured a Beserker
> would be right up your alley seeing as how it's old school sci-fi. As for me
> trying to sell you something...wanna buy my marble collection?
>
> -Travis "trying to lose his marbles" Edmunds.

Well, we tend toward the informal here, and it's actually Ronn!, not
Ronn.  :)  (Took me awhile to get that, myself.)

While Greg Bear got it right the first time . . .

In general, look how folks refer to themselves and how other people
refer to them, and take that as your lead for what to call someone.

Julia

and you *really* don't have to call me "Mrs. Thompson" here

Has anybody _ever_ called you "Mrs. Thompson" here?

-- Ronn! :)