At 08:21 PM 12/23/2003 -0800 Brad DeLong wrote:
>>  > As opposed, of course, to how well the Left policies it own.
>>>

>>Is that always your answer? "You're another"?
>
>Often it is: it's what you do when you're out of real arguments, after all.

Oh I see, Brad, the side with the "real arguments" is the side which argued
that "the Right does not police their own very well" on the basis of Rush
Limbaugh arguing that State of Florida prosecutors did not properly follow
the laws of Florida in asking for his private medical records to be unsealed.

Uh yeah, you guys have "real" arguments all right.

JDG - Who somehow has demonstrated his void of real arguments by failing to
respond in depth to Doug P.'s hyperbolic blanket charges against all
conservatives.