From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Reviews for Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ"
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:45:06 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Edmunds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 4:59 PM

> Now that's an interesting question. First of all, is it even possible for > something to be "more evil" than something else? >

Now that is a ridiculous question!

I think it is easily acceptable to state as a fact that Hitler, Pol
Pot, or Saddam Hussein were all much more evil than the B#tch who
dumped me 10 days before our wedding and stole 4 grand from me.

Its not just a question of scale. AFAIK the B#tch never killed a
single soul.

The kid who tried to beat me up when I was 12 in order to in order to
improve his "bad ass" cred just doesn't rate.

There *are* greater and lesser evils.

Stealing a cookie out of the cookie jar cannot compare to rape.

xponent For The Record Maru rob

I see where you are coming from. But it all comes down to ones own concept of evil now doesn't it?

-Travis