On Sunday 2004-02-15 16:07, Dan Minette wrote:
> [...]

And that is in itself an interesting index of change in the moral culture.
There was a time when conservative Christian folks were *very* strongly
opposed to divorce.  Divorce--and definitely remarriage after divorce--was
ample reason to bar people from church and public leadership and even reason
to deny communion.