Robert Seeberger wrote:

> [...]

I know of a couple of people in Austin who were trying to fly out there
on Friday for that purpose.  What with the weather and all, though, they
didn't make it.  (It was sleeting when I got up on Friday.  There was an
inch of snow on the ground when I got up Saturday.  And Dan did the
grocery shopping on Friday because I was concerned about getting
stranded between here and the store, which would be bad for the babies.)

        Julia