At 05:27 PM 2/15/2004 -0800 Doug Pensinger wrote:
>> That, and the fact that Shrek is on TV tonight.... :-)
>
>Good movie, hope you don't have to watch it on network...

Yes, it was on NBC last night.

It was definitely a solid movie.   A little too much potty humour for my
tastes though, and I thought that the beginning was a bit slow.   The
animation was a little uneven, though, especially of the human characters.
  Also occasionasly there would be some brilliant animation, for example,
of the donkey - but that would just highlight some of the weakness
elsewhere.    I occasionally found the rock music distracting from the
"fairy tale feel" of the film - and I felt the same way about the pro
wrestling scene.    On the other hand, I loved some of the "fairy tale
humor", and the suprise ending was good for a fairy tale as well.

JDG