Alberto Monteiro wrote:

I must be doing something _really_ stupid, but why I can't
> draw even a simple tetrahedron with OpenGL? One of the faces
> does not show :-/

Is there any magic word that I must utter before it works?

I have two guesses:

1) Could OpenGL be culling the back-facing polygons? Try
   changing GL_FRONT to GL_FRONT_AND_BACK in various places,
   and see if that fixes it.

2) How are you drawing the tetrahedron? Are you using
   GL_TRIANGLES, or more complicated approaches like
   GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP or GL_TRIANGLE_FAN? If it's one of the
   latter two, you may be defining your points in the wrong
   order, which could either cause some triangles not to
   draw at all, or to flip the normal on one or more of the
   triangles, so they look like back-facing polygons (see (1)).
Steve Sloan ......... Huntsville, Alabama =========> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brin-L list pages .............................. http://www.brin-l.org
Science Fiction-themed online store ..... http://www.sloan3d.com/store
Chmeee's 3D Objects .................... http://www.sloan3d.com/chmeee
3D and Drawing Galleries .................. http://www.sloansteady.com
Software ................ Science Fiction, Science, and Computer Links
Science fiction scans ......................... http://www.sloan3d.com