----- Original Message -----
From: "ritu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:09 PM
Subject: RE: BRin-L - are we average?(was RE: Federal
Marraige[sic]Amendment)

> Robert Seeberger wrote:
>
> > One thing you have to remember about Bisexuals.
> > They can blend into any crowd.
> > Remain hidden as long as they like.
> > And only attract notice if they want to be noticed.
> >
> > My personal experience tells me that 40-60% of women I have dated were
> > Bi (to varying degrees) and I would suspect the numbers are similar
> > for men.
> > Male homosexuality is suppressed in our society to the degree that
> > male bisexuals either hide their sexuality or never act on it.
> >
> > I suspect that "pure" heterosexuals may not even be a majority.
>
> I have some questions:
>
> How do you determine if somebody is 'bi' if they have never acted on it?

I think that it can be seen as a matter of attraction.
> And who would 'pure' heterosexuals be? People who find homo-sexuality
> repulsive?

 I'm pretty close to pure heterosexual.  One way to see this is that I know
what a cute guy is only from listening to my wife and daughters.  I see
really good looking guys and the most I feel is "they sure looks a lot
better than I do."  But, a good looking woman is a different story. They
are easy to spot. :-)

> Ritu, who is monogamous/hetero/married with one daughter

I'm monogamous/hetero/married for over 25 years, with three kids 17-23.

Dan M.