I said said:
> > Just to be certain, I submitted this question to lawguru.com.  I
> > will post the results, one way or the other.

Rich responded:
> At most, this will show that the US Constitution doesn't protect freedom
> of speech.

Again, it depends on how you define freedom of speech.  At lawguru.com, I
asked if protection of obscenity is included in the protection of freedom of
speech.  Whether it *should* be or not is a whole different discussion.  Do
I think the whole Janet Jackson thing was blown way out of proportion?  Yep.
Do I think Howard Stern's show being pulled from some stations is a vast
over-reaction? You bet.  Do I think the use of obscene language is
constitutionally protected?  No, but we'll see in a couple of weeks if any
lawyers agree with me.

Reggie Bautista