> > Yes.  The IDEA that Freedom of Speech means a
> person is allowed to say
> > F#$* whenever and whereever they f*^%ing want to,
> or need to.
>
> Try again.  There is no constitutional protection of
> your right to say [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Besides the fact that its discourteous to others, who
may not want to read this, or have it exposed to their
children. And again, I would challenge the Fool: You
say this is against the IDEA of Freedom of Speech, yet
in no way did you describe what that is, even after
others (myself included) have shown that our
interpretation is much different than yours.

Damon.

=====
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: