At 11:01 AM 3/12/2004 -0600 Reggie Bautista wrote:
>Do
>I think the whole Janet Jackson thing was blown way out of proportion?  Yep.

Indeed, the vast majority of the halftime performance was nearly
unwatchable for me.    I actually missed the "wardrobe malfunction" because
I had gotten up to go the restroom in disgust.

JDG - Who ironically noted after the National Anthem that "this is the most
clothes that Beyonce Knowles has worn in at least two years."