As much as I hate to interrupt all of the love that is flowing back and
forth on this list, I was wondering if anyone has been following
Stargate?

You gotta love the conversation they had about the Simpson's.  :-)

I am not quite sure where they are going with this story line. I do see
that they are setting up the new Stargate:Atlantis series that starts in
July. I also see from the IMDB that the new Director of the SGC (Dr.
Elizabeth Weir) is one of the main characters of SG:Atlantis. I wonder
if that means that she will return SGC to the control of Hammond? I also
see that Stargate SG-1 is returning for an eighth season in the Friday
9:00 pm timeslot with the SG:Atlantis in the 10:00 pm slot.

Just some rambling.

Anger management group leader: Detective O'Malley,
do you know why you are here?

O'Malley: Yeah, ... witnesses

  Detective Nick O'Malley, Special Unit 2