--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Gary Nunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jan wrote...
> > I agree, I do not hold much hope for atlantis. It appears that
> > hamond will be taking over command of the intersteller ship. It
also
> > looks like the story line will move from current time to the
future.

> I read this yesterday and didn't really catch h what you were
saying
> until today. I saw that Hammond is in command of the Prometheus,
but
> where did you see that the story focus shifts to the future? Just
> curious.

Your right I am guessing, I am putting together the way the
storyline is playing out and the fact that I read a review which
says that the last remenents of the t'ha-ri will escape to a new
stargate system.

If that happens it would have to be in a future earth becouse I
don't know about you, but I dont remember escaping through a
stargate, and I don't expect that I will be before the next season
starts.

But I could be wrong.