--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Stargate: Atlantis was
> > geared more toward the younger audience than SG-1 currently
> > has and is using younger actors and more action oriented
> > storylines, not to mention the T&A factor to a greater degree
> > than SG-1 did.
>
> It's a goner...!! T&A automatically takes it out of the serious Sci-
fi
> genre,

Can explain why. T&A has allways been a big part of Sci-Fi and Sci-Fi
fandom.

So much so, that furrism is a direct offshoot of sci-fi fandom.

There was a lot more skin back in the STOS days. Kirk was getting
some way more often that Archer. Even Picard and Rieker were getting
it more than Archer.

If anything, I would think that SG1 has way too little T&A to
be "serious Sci-Fi"