Ronn! wrote:

Washington, D.C. -- where the hindsight is 20/20
Bill Murchison

March 30, 2004

Couldn't we just turn off "The Dick Clarke Show" for a little while and reflect that, contrary to widespread belief, there's a war on?

Sorry, no. Many of us believe that the war is being mismanaged and that those responsible for the mismanagement need to be dismissed. In order to do so it is necessary to show how and why the mismanagement has occurred.

It's unfortunate. It would be best if we could unite behind our leaders, but it would be far worse to unite behind incompetence than to expose and then purge it.