> Um, didn't Germany declare war on the US shortly after Pearl Harbor?

And hasn't war been declared on the US every week for years by Saddam and Al
Qaeda and every psychotic imam in damn near every mosque in every Arab
country?

You know, it's funny we don't take them seriously. We act like they're just
petulant children throwing a tantrum every time the promise genocide against
the Jews and insane violence against the rest of the West. Then the little
brat got a couple of airplanes, so now we're going to go spank them all. Not
just UBL. All of them. Or, at least all of them who don't take an object
lesson from the first few we take out.

Mike Lee
Islamic Moderate