At 08:07 AM 4/2/2004 -0800 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Believe me, I am no "apologist for Muslim culture," I just know the
>> difference between a set of beliefs and an angry mob in a famously
>> violent city.
>
> We have angry mobs demonstrating in most major cities in the US
>every year.

Surely you can see the difference between US demonstrations and angry mobs
in developing countries???   A much better comparision might be mobs in
non-Islamic developing countries.    In this case, I can easily see what
happened in Fallujah being repeated in cities in places like DR Congo and
the CAR.   In those cases, there would be little connection to Islam.

JDG