Tom Beck wrote:

> | And George Bush is involved in/responsible for this how?
>
> So I suppose the fact that maybe Bush isn't responsible for this makes
> it all okay for these companies to be doing what they're doing? That
> some of you Bush apologists are so avid to scream at the least
> imputation of anything wrong to him that you ignore the horrible things
> that are happening to workers in this country these days that the
> administration's wealthy corporate paymasters are doing without much if
> any hindrance from the administration? That it's okay for these
> companies to be stealing millions and millions of dollars from their
> workers? Isn't THAT far more important than whether or not I am fair or
> unfair to the president?

If you want all the discussion to focus on what these companies are
doing, use a subject line that reflects exactly that.

If you use a deliberately provocative subject line such as the one you
used, that suggests something not directly reflected in the article,
expect debate along both subjects.

Me, I'd like to know who to report it to in each state if it happens to
someone I know.  Sounds like a much more blatantly illegal version of
something I've heard of a company with a lot of local jobs doing.

        Julia