----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 9:20 AM
Subject: RE: Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die Rag - Revisited

Robert Seeberger asks a fair question, for once:

>> Is this your raison d'être? Any excuse to throw insults?
> >I note that you can't seem to post without doing so.

>It could be me, it could be the idiots.

That line is a hanging curve belt high across the middle of the plate. :-)
Its too easy to respond to.

>I despise passive aggression. Actually, I loathe it. There are a lot of
very
>passive aggressive people who post here. You do the math.

When you use the term passive agressive in your posts, you use it
improperly.  Since you appear to be posting in bad faith,**  I do not have
sufficient information to .determine your actual position.

Dan M.

** People who post in good faith post things that actually represent their
ideas.  So, a neo-Nazi posting neo-Nazi trash is posting in good faith.
"American Patriot" posted in bad faith.

Dan M.