The Fool, amusing me today:

> I'd be willing to bet that they statistically match the
> working women's population--which is something like 62% employed...

Any other group that had a 38% unemployment rate would be considered a
social disaster.

So what you're saying, is 4 out of 10 women don't even have jobs, which
dovetails with my point pretty well, don't you think? Of course, you don't.

I'll add the point that the majority of women who do work are overpaid and
underemployed because, compared to men, they're lazy, not career-minded, and
refuse to do the hard jobs.

> But of course in Stupid Troll's world working people don't
> matter.  And neither do women, or poor people, or anyone who
> isn't a rich white English speaker or a corporation.

Of course, working people matter. They just don't matter *as much.*

Mike Lee
Islamic Moderate