> From: Stupid Troll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Z Fool, amusing me today:
>
> > I'd be willing to bet that they statistically match the
> > working women's population--which is something like 62% employed...
>
> Any other group that had a 38% unemployment rate would be considered a
> social disaster.
>
> So what you're saying, is 4 out of 10 women don't even have jobs, which
> dovetails with my point pretty well, don't you think? Of course, you
> don't.

You aren't very bright are you.

Here's a Nice Graph, courtesy of Brad Delong, that shows the Employment
to population ratio:

<<http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/movable_type/images2/Emp_Pop.gif>>

> I'll add the point that the majority of women who do work are overpaid
> and
> underemployed because, compared to men, they're lazy, not
career-minded,
> and
> refuse to do the hard jobs.

Perhaps you should read a book or a newspaper sometime.  It won't help
with your stupidity problem, but then perhaps you can pretend you know
how to read.

> > But of course in Stupid Troll's world working people don't
> > matter.  And neither do women, or poor people, or anyone who
> > isn't a rich white English speaker or a corporation.
>
> Of course, working people matter. They just don't matter *as much.*

You are not smart enough to become rich on your own, so you must think
~you~ just don't matter as much as those rich people you bow down to...