Kneem wrote:

You aren't very bright are you.

Actually, I'm leaning toward the caricature theory after his most recent posts. I'm very curious as to who he really is. I thought Erik hinted that he and John Doe were the same person early on, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Whoever he is, he seems to be enjoying himself immensely.

As far as winning though, I would think that unless he's convinced anyone that all poor people deserve their fate or that we can solve our problems by nuking them or that women are worthless, or that corporations are inherently honest, or that Bush "gets it", I think he's got a ways to go yet.

--
Doug