Doug says another thing that his mom should put up on the fridge just to
help his self-esteem:

> As far as winning though, I would think that unless he's
> convinced anyone that all poor people deserve their fate or
> that we can solve our problems by nuking them or that women
> are worthless, or that corporations are inherently honest, or
> that Bush "gets it", I think he's got a ways to go yet.

You're right. I do have a ways to go. About 3 more inches.  I think if I
push a knitting needle about that far behind my eyeball and stir, I might
someday soon after that be able to match your effortless eloquence.