> Oh come now...what's the problem with DBZ?

Every time I see it, it seems like they're fighting
the EXACT same fight scene as the day before, and the
day before that...

> But is the new series a redux of the old? Or is it a
> continuation of that
> Universe with all new adventures?

Couldn't say more. I never watched the original
Astroboy in anything approaching interest. Seen a bit
for the anime history appreciation factor, but
had/have very little interest. Besides, my intro to
Anime was with Starblazers/Space Battleship Yamato...

Damon.

=====
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: