----- Original Message -----
From: "Damon Agretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica

> > Oh come now...what's the problem with DBZ?
>
> Every time I see it, it seems like they're fighting
> the EXACT same fight scene as the day before, and the
> day before that...

That's the basic idea. Each battle takes about 6 episodes to
complete!<G>

Actually, I like DB and DBZ, but have only seen a couple of episodes
of DBGT. Its sort of a Kung Fu Anime Soap Opera.

> > But is the new series a redux of the old? Or is it a
> > continuation of that
> > Universe with all new adventures?
>
> Couldn't say more. I never watched the original
> Astroboy in anything approaching interest. Seen a bit
> for the anime history appreciation factor, but
> had/have very little interest. Besides, my intro to
> Anime was with Starblazers/Space Battleship Yamato...

It's something of a halfhearted re-imagining in the same way the new
Speed Racer was.

xponent
Introduced My Wife's Best Friend To Princess Mononoke And She Had To
Stay To Watch The End Maru
rob