----- Original Message -----
From: "JDG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: Democracy -

> At 06:21 PM 5/6/2004 -0500 Dan Minette wrote:
> >There is nothing wrong with pluralism.  There is something wrong with
Bob
> >Jones's position on the issues.  Its clearly racist.  Or, do you think
> >there is nothing wrong with thinking blacks and whites shouldn't date?
>
> Tom Beck was not talking about race.   He was talking about religion.
>
> I don't see the connection of your thoughts to the Catholicism Tom Beck
> made a specific point to mention.

I did, and you ignored it.  Bob Jones, at best, is 20's  KKK-lite. I saw a
little of it, people a bit older than me saw a lot more.  The racist,
anti-Semetism, and anti-Catholic bias were are cut from the same cloth.
You don't find it disturbing that your candidates feel it is necessary to
appeal to these voters?

> JDG - Didn't I saw that I wasn't getting dragged into that Foolish
chestnut?

But, JDG, you _specifically_ made the point you were arguing against
before.  Which is it?

Dan M.