On 7 May 2004, at 8:30 pm, Mike Lee wrote:

The Fool has his knickers in a twist:

Subject: New Hate-Mongering Chick Tract is out

This is indescribable:

<<http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1052/1052_01.asp>>

Homophobe apologists (like JDG), only empower people like Chick.

Oh, for Christ's sake. I love Chick comics. They're a hott. I've been
running across them since I was a kid. If you want to do something to help
build tolerance for gays, hand this one out to high schoolers. Sometimes I
think Jack Chick is really a minion of Satan sent to make Christians look
silly.

They need help?

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is our belief, however, that serious professional users will run out of things they can do with UNIX." - Ken Olsen, President of DEC, 1984.