----- Original Message -----
From: "JDG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: New Hate-Mongering Chick Tract is out

> Either that or Tom Beck supports denying the vote to Christians who
believe
> that those who don't share their beliefs are going to Hell (which is
> substantial portion of  Christians BTW).

It seems to me that the vast majority of christians never give thought
to who (other than themselves) might be going to hell, other than
offhand statements such as "the entire country is going to hell".

Speaking for myself, I don't respect the right of anyone to pass that
kind of judgement on me. Since by all accounts that is a matter for
one and ones God to tally, opinions expressed on that account are
wildly speculative and generally have the intent to slander.

So if someone states that *I* am surely going to hell, I find them
quite easy to ignore.......once I stop laughing.

> JDG - Who never asked to be part of this Foolish conversation in the
first
> place....

But you know you are always invited!
It wouldn't be the same without you!