> From: Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> From: "Doug Pensinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > As for bigotry in America, put yourself in the shoes of an
non-believer
> > for a moment and you'll feel real bigotry.
>
> Out of curiosity, are you actually told that you are deluded, have a
mental
> block, evil on a daily basis because you don't believe?
>
> Read the posts here straight.  The Fool and William regularly post
bigoted
> nonsense and most of us just shrug it off.  I do too, so I'm not
jumping on
> you, but the reality is that this list does tolerate attacks on
believers
> that it would not accept if any other group were attacked simularly.

Read the posts here straight.  JDG regularly posts bigoted Homophobic and
Misogynist nonsense and most of you just shrug it off.  You do too, so
I'm jumping on you, but the reality is that this list does tolerate
attacks on Homosexuals, Liberals, and Women that it would not accept if
any other group were attacked similarly.