> JDG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> ....Quite simply, this List is consistently
> bombarded with a plethora of anti-religious,
> anti-Christian, and yes,
> anti-Catholic posts.   For whatever reason, very few
> people, other than
> myself, speak up against them..... On
> the other hand, silence is essentially tolerance....

FWIW, from time to time I *do* roll up a virtual
newspaper and smack noses which regurgitate unthinking
anti-spiritual emesis on the List carpeting again and
again.  Since I know that I am not evil, stupid or
ignorant, the drivel doesn't adhere to me (but it does
get annoying to constantly step around those steaming
piles, I agree! ).  OTOH, virtual vitriol doesn't
affect real life choices - unlike some proposed
legislation.

Thread tangent: Hence my calling Him a 'tad
high-strung'...maybe a fast little red sports car is
needed?
<tiny grin>

Debbi
The Hounds Of Fanatic Atheism Maru    ;)