At 04:15 PM 9/9/2004 -0700 Dave Land wrote:
>On Sep 9, 2004, at 4:04 PM, JDG wrote:
>
>> At 11:20 AM 9/9/2004 -0700 d.brin wrote:
>>> Well, it doesn't take Hollywood to explain this.  How about just some
>>> old fashioned election year Wrath of God for what Florida did to the
>>> world four years ago, and a warning not to cheat in favor of thieving
>>> morons once again?
>>
>> Cheating?   Again?
>>
>> And invoking hurricanes as the wrath of God?
>
>You politically-correct types drive me nuts.

Politically correct?

>PS: Like David's message, mine is intended to be tongue-in-cheek, but
>not
>pointless.

Sorry for finding it not very funny.   A close friend of mine is an
immigrant from Grenada.    After spending the past day praying for the
safety of her mother, her family, and her people it was hard to see the
humor in that post.   Its not like the post was loaded with smileys either
- "cheat in favor of thieving morons?"

JDG