On Nov 29, 2004, at 10:06 AM, Dan Minette wrote:

From: "Warren Ockrassa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Warren Ockrassa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Nov 28, 2004, at 12:39 PM, Damon Agretto wrote:

And Warren, that sort of altitude is not going to win you any
arguments, and in fact invalidates any sort of rational argument you
with to present.

Not when I'm not presenting any rational argument, which would be
pointless in dealing with fanatics.

Out of curiosity, have any of them stated that they saw nothing wrong with killing Godless atheists?

I didn't say anything about killing atheists, Dan.

Yes you did:

"If these clowns love Jesus so much, I see nothing wrong with sending
them to meet him immediately."

No I didn't. (Look at what you JUST quoted and show me where I said ANYTHING about atheists.)

The words clearly talk about removing "these clowns" from the mortal coil.

That's correct. It's called a pre-emptive strike.

If I saw people talking/writing about not seeing anything wrong with
sending fags** to Hell where they belong, I'd not believe any protests that
they really weren't talking about killing. If it was on a mailing list, I
know I wouldn't be gentle in responding.

There are a couple major distinctions here.

1. It's not the "fags" that began advocating oppression, enacting bigoted legislation or lauding murder. It's the "fags" whose lives and freedoms are under constant threat, which threat is now provably increased as a result of the alleged mandate received by religious cretins in the last election. You need, you really need, to understand the difference between oppressed and oppressor.

2. I AM one of those "fags" to which you refer.

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf