On 3 Apr 2005, at 1:46 am, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

I was going to simply let this go by without giving it the dignity of a response, but after all this time you all know me better than that . . .

At 06:35 PM Saturday 4/2/2005, William T Goodall wrote:
Another evil hate-filled monster dies. Not much consolation to the millions killed or whose lives have been ruined

I presume, no doubt, that would include the people of Poland who were freed from communism?

I presume, no doubt, that you have no idea what you are talking about? This is a guy that was more evil than Josef Mengele, and you want to defend him? Sheesh!

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup