--- Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As to my message amounting to an "intrusion for no
> good reason," how do
> you figure? Was yours less so? Should we just sit
> quietly by when you
> demean the subjects of our conversations?
>
> Dave

Recounting the facts from my perspective:
Julia mentioned Jim Wallis
I wrote a link to an article about him, and gave my
assessment of him.
You misinterpreted my statement in a way that seemed
an attack on me.

So I would say that you should sit quietly by if your
only contribution is to misinterpret a clear statement
on my part in a way that seems meant only to be a poor
attempt to make me look as if I'm attacking everyone's
favorite list member.  Otherwise, feel free to jump
in.  We all know how opinions that differ from today's
orthodoxy are treated here, so why should today be any different?

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"
http://www.mukunda.blogspot.com