On Apr 7, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Erik Reuter wrote:

* Dave Land ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
On Apr 7, 2005, at 9:01 AM, Erik Reuter wrote:

* Julia Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

And where are you whenever someone gets the "its/it's" thing wrong?
Nowhere to be found!  Sheesh!

Its not easy to joke about that when ones own mistakes caused a dog to
lose it's tail in a horrible punctuation accident.

Thats "one's," Erik. We're you just not paying attention when they tried
to teach you about possessive's, conjunction's and plural's?

You're insult's have know affect on me Davey but, Ill bet you a tit a pecker and, a Pen-singer that it's effecting you're karma?

Sometime's I let you get under my skin, but in this case, its all in fun.

Slowly, but slowly, Im learning to take you with a grain of salt. Other
time's I think you ought to go pound salt. Sometime's both. But when your
in you're playful mode, you're message's add much to my enjoyment of this
list.

Dave "Never Davey" Land

Havin Fun, But Seriously Maru