----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: New Pope?

> * Dan Minette ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Erik wrote:
> > > Why didn't you respond to the questions I posted last night?
> >
> > Because I did. :-)
>
> Wrong again, Dan. In your head doesn't count.

OK, I thought I answered your main point when I answered the post.  But, if
you want a literal answer, someone who chose that goal would choose
capitalism over communism, democracy over totalitarianism, and freedom over
oppression. What has that got to do with an empirical basis for morality?
It only has to do with techniques for implementing a goal once a goal has
already been set.

Dan M.