From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Bob's...
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:10:47 -0500

At 05:46 PM Monday 4/18/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Travis Edmunds wrote:

> ...quite the character.
>
> -Travis "teatime" Edmunds

He sure is.  I was rooting for him to win on future entertainment value
alone.

Am I the only one who is saying

???

Stuff it Ronn!ald! It's my turn to be esoteric; which oddly enough is esoteric in and of itself unless one is familiar with the exact post of mine that I'm referencing...

Anyway, I'm only joking. You know, the whole "stuff it" bit?

-Travis "Bobbing for figurative apples on Jeopardy!" Edmunds

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.