Andrew Paul wrote:

How about a UN sanctioned multinational force, that planned it properly
and put in some thought about dealing with the peace. That did it with
the full agreement of the only body that can be seen as bi-partisan
enough to actually be doing it for moral reasons i.e. the terribly
flawed, but at least globally based UN.

I've never been in favor of the invasion but neither am I under the illusion that the U.N. would ever have enough backbone to do anything decisive in Iraq ar anywhere else for that matter. Its a shame, but the U.N.s record is pretty miserable.

Perhaps if we had a United Democratic Nations we would be able to expect more of them.

Oh, and maybe we should elect our representatives to that body rather than allowing someone to nominate borderline psycopaths to be our representative.

--
Doug